Depositing funds with Global OMC Markets is quick and easy. It requires just a few simple steps.
Once you’ve made a deposit and the transaction has been processed, you will be able to see your funds on your trading account balance. You can always contact our customer support should you have any questions or need any assistance with funding your account.
Funding Your Account Is Easy:
- 1. Log in to your account and click on the Deposit Funds tab.
- 2. Select your preferred payment method.
- 3. Fill out the relevant details.
- 4. Click Deposit and start trading!
Global OMC Markets employs highly advanced encryption and protection protocols to ensure the security and privacy of your financial details.
Payment Methods Available at Global OMC Markets:
- 1. Credit Card (Visa /MasterCard) — When depositing via credit card, your trading account will be instantly credited with the funds.
- 2. Wire Transfer — Wire Transfer is a payment method enabling the transfer of funds from one bank account to another, usually used when depositing large amounts of over $50,000.
Depositing by Wire Transfer requires the following steps:
Print out the Wire Transfer details you’re given after selecting the Wire Transfer option.
Go to your bank with the Wire Transfer details to set up your transfer. The bank then will provide you with a transaction reference number. Send the wire slip with the transaction number you were given by the bank to [email protected]
It should take between 5-7 working days for the wire transfer to be processed. You’ll be notified that your account has been credited via phone or email.
The minimum deposit required to trade with Global OMC Markets is $/€/£ 250, depending on the currency of your country.
The minimum investment required to open a trade is $/€/£ 10, depending on the currency of your country.