Global OMC Markets — Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
At Global OMC Markets, our website(s), webmasters, and service providers comply with the “Safe Harbor Provisions” of Title 17 United States Code § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). In accordance with this act, Global OMC Markets will respond to written notification of copyright infringements. If you believe you have copyrighted material which is being infringed upon, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
The Following Steps Are Necessary in order for us to respond. You must provide us notice in a form that is in substantial compliance with the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA. Your notice of claimed infringement must be written and include ALL of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly being infringed upon.
- Identification of the specific copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a “good faith” belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Global OMC Markets will not honor any request that does not meet these requirements and we are not required by law to do so.