Withdrawing your funds with Global OMC Markets is a fast and secure process. To make a withdrawal simply click the Withdrawal Request tab on My Account page, enter the amount you wish to withdraw and select the payment method you used when placing a trade. Once the withdrawal request is processed, the same account used for depositing (credit card or bank account) will be credited with the funds.
How long does it take until my account is credited?
- Credit Card: Once the withdrawal request is processed and approved (up to 2 working days), it takes between 5-10 working days for the funds to be transferred to your credit card.
- Wire Transfer: Once the withdrawal request is processed and approved (up to 2 working days), it takes between 5-9 working days for the funds to be transferred to your bank account.
What documents do I need to provide?
- To learn more about the documentation required for withdrawing your funds, please visit our Compliance Documentation section.
Can I cancel a withdrawal request?
- As long as your withdrawal request is not fully processed, canceling your withdrawal is possible. To cancel your withdrawal, go to the Banking History tab on the My Account page, confirm your withdrawal is pending and click ‘Cancel’.
Are there any withdrawal fees?
- No, Global OMC Markets doesn’t charge a commission for any withdrawal
What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
- The minimum amount for withdrawals at Global OMC Markets currently stands at $/€/£ 100 and is subject to the company’s withdrawal policy changes.
What is the condition for withdrawing my funds?
1. If you’ve taken a bonus, you must meet the bonus’ terms and conditions by reaching a trading volume of xx times the bonus amount for your withdrawal request to be valid.
2. All required verification documentation should be provided to our compliance department. Click here for a full explanation of the documentation needed.
3. The withdrawal amount requested should not exceed your account balance.
The below instructions apply to all Global OMC Markets Clients. On the event of Withdrawal request, the funds will be transferred according to the original method used to fund your trading account. In order to request the withdrawal, fill in the Withdrawal Form, that can be found under My Account/Withdrawal.
Filling in the form:
1. Client Information: fill in all required fields with relevant info.
2. Depending on the Withdrawal method, fill in the details for Credit Card or wire transfer:
If you choose Withdrawal via Credit/Debit Card all you need to fill in, is the Cardholder name and the last 4 digits of the Card number.
If you choose Withdrawal via Wire Transfer, you are required to provide the following information.
Beneficiary Bank: name of your bank.
Beneficiary Bank Address: full address of your bank, including city and the country
IBAN No/Account No: IBAN no. is necessary for international transfers/ account no. is not mandatory
Beneficiary’s full name: your name as stated on the bank account
Intermediary Bank: this field is not mandatory
SWIFT/BIC code: please provide your Bank’s SWIFT or BIC code
3. Please sign the withdrawal form which can be found here and send it back to us [email protected]
Once a withdrawal form is submitted, it can take up to 3 business days to approve and process the request. It can take up to 5 business days for the funds to show in your account. Kindly note, that we will only process your withdrawal request if your account is in compliance with the Know Your Client legal requirements.